Chartering your yacht to private charterers not only generates a return on your investment, it keeps the crew motivated and provides an important selling feature with significant added value when you eventually decide to change your yacht. But marketing and managing a yacht for charter requires a great amount of expertise, know-how and judgment to ensure the vessel is fiscally effective in the way it works and legally sound in all its operations. The Charter Marketing experts at YPI draw on over 40 years of knowledge and understanding to ensure that revenue targets are achieved whilst protecting the owners’ interests and those of their crew.
Here, the marketing and management brokers at YPI Charter outline just some of the advantages of working with a team dedicated to your success.
Our experts create a year-round marketing plan on behalf of our owners which is designed to maximise the full charter potential of every superyacht in our care, whilst respecting the personal use, requirements and instructions of each owner.
Superyachts in the YPI Charter fleet (like the S.Y ELEONORA above or the M.Y GLAZE on the left) are promoted to potential charterers using a dynamic mix of high quality marketing techniques including websites, e-newsletters, brochures and direct mailing. In order to source the desired number of quality bookings on all yachts in the YPI Charter fleet, we make full use of our sizeable database of clients and industry contacts, as well as yacht shows and lifestyle events around the world.
Drawing from our broad and long-standing experience in the yachting industry, we have an in-depth understanding of the interests of all parties involved, allowing us to:
- Find the right charter clients for your yacht. As far as possible, our brokers check the credentials of all potential charterers before accepting a booking.
- Give you and your yacht personalised attention, with a dedicated broker committed to all aspects of marketing your yacht, from general strategy to day-by-day calendar management. We pride ourselves in building and maintaining long term relationships with our owners.
- Remain completely flexible in adapting the marketing of your yacht, whether you want to maximise charter income, or just fill in gaps in the calendar when you are not onboard.
- Provide accurate advice on legal and fiscal issues related to chartering your yacht.
- Maintain a close working relationship with your yacht captain and crew.
- Make the most of our well-established and respected position in the industry to market your yacht to reliable charter agents worldwide.
- Work in conjunction with our Yacht Management, Retail Charter and Crew Placement departments to meet your requirements.